Menu which will configure many technology in just one click!
Me and my Teammates have created a small menu it is available on GitHub which will configure many different technologies in your Linux operating system (RHEL8 Linux operating system )
GitHub repository link: https://github.com/Rahulkumar0909/Tech_menu.git
Let us take a look at it 😉 !
What will this menu do?
→ This menu will ask for password at first (given in repository).
→ Then there will be next screen where it will ask for local login or remote login
Local login : If you want to configure in your present operating system.
Remote login : If you want to configure in other operating system.
→ After that there will be a menu displayed on screen. For every login there will be given options like.
📀 To Configure webserver
📀 To Create New User
📀To Configure yum in RHEL8
📀 To Make Fullscreen RHEL8 in Oracle_Virtual_Box
📀 To Open Hadoop menu.
→ In this part it will create Master node (namenode) , Slave node (datanode) and Client .
📀 To Open AWS (Cloud Computing.)
→ Here there are many sub parts like :
1)Create new key pair .
2) Create new Security group.
3) Create new instance.
4) Termination of instance .
5) Display list of instances.
6) Creation a volume.
7) Attach Volume to a instance.
8) Run/start instance.
9) Stop instance.
10) Create Cloud Front Distribution.
11) Create New S3 Buckets.
12) Uploading a file or folder to Bucket.
13) Delete/Remove Cloud front Distribution.
14) Show a list of CloudFront Distribution.
15) Show list of Files/folder in a backet.
16) Show a list of S3 buckets.
17) Remove files/folders from Buckets.
📀 To Open Docker menu.
→ Sub parts of docker :
4)Status of Docker.
5)Remove Docker from this System.
6)Pull new Images.
7)Display all Images.
8)Launch New Container.
9)Display List of Containers.
14)Display Running Instance.
15)Remove All Container.
Code will be optimized Further. So, Stay tuned..!